Jultra Truth. Freedom. Oh and the end of New Labour and Tony Blair, Ian Blair, ID cards, terror laws and the NWO and their lies

Monday, July 04, 2005

Some cool links

You know when I started this blog, it was never meant to be about ID Cards. It was actually going to be started as a few thoughts thrown together about the Apple going over to Intel (I haven't even got round to putting that up), but the issue of ID Cards is so important I think it's a topic that I will keep coming back to again and again.

I don't think it is a secret now that there is something ideologically nasty going on within the government mindset, I think to describe it any other way is, well..naive. I am aware that my own words on this subject have become a bit of a rant since last week, but honest to God, I wouldn't write about it if I didn't feel so strongly about it.

Here are some great links about the problems with ID cards:

Civitas article about the complete impending failure of ID Cards

Telegraph article about the enormous decline in enthusiasm for an ID card scheme as people learn more about them

New newsgroup on the subject (and where the above URLS were found)

For ongoing info on how ID Cards will literally rewrite and twist the way people get on with their lives in the UK keep
this page from the Liberty site bookmarked

And of course the NO2ID campaign:
http://www.no2id.net/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home