Jultra Truth. Freedom. Oh and the end of New Labour and Tony Blair, Ian Blair, ID cards, terror laws and the NWO and their lies

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Jade Goody dies of cancer (dies of media ?)

Guardian: "Reality television star Jade Goody, who was diagnosed with cervical cancer last year, has died, her publicist said this morning"

Certainly our prayers are with Jade and her family.

I don't really know what to make about this story. I know it's not the kind of thing we usually talk about on here. As I understand it, some arrangement between Jade and the press was made as regards some of this for the benefit of her children, but I never liked the way this was presented.

Frankly I felt the media held court over a culture of death with the specific and deliberate intention to normalise that culture of death and this bizarre macabre voyeurism about someone very ill, and I don't believe anything hugely positive came out of that or that had any positive effect on Jade or those close to her.

I remember the front of the Daily Mirror day in day out for the last 2 months or more instructing us all how Jade is about to die any minute, I remember reading some column by Dr Hillary Jones (who remembers him ?) saying how it's all going to be so painless for Jade and telling us how she is going to die.

Personally I think this is grotesque. When I saw that I thought, if he hasn't been already, he really should be struck off the list from medical practice.

All this coverage has been vile. Jade obviously was very ill, but not one prayer or wish for a miracle, not even a a glimmer of hope, nothing that was even a flicker of the struggle for life.

Nothing.

I think that message is itself depraved, destructive, and disgusting. And that's the message this media and this rotten government loves to pump out, day in day out.

The Guardian reflect on some of Jade's career and recall how the 'public turned against her' after she made some off-the-cuff comment, which was almost certainly whipped up into a frenzy by this same ghoulish race-obsessed media at the time.

So the hell what ?

It's true that newspapers and so on write obituaries well before someone actually dies, but in this case, based on their track record here, you can't help the sensing 'mission accomplished' by our wonderful media.

Rest in Peace Jade.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home