Jultra Truth. Freedom. Oh and the end of New Labour and Tony Blair, Ian Blair, ID cards, terror laws and the NWO and their lies

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

9/11: David Cameron

When we consider all the terrible things going on in our world today, that the UK is just literally collapsing into a twisted nightmare, and the terrible coup that America is under is getting worse, the catastophic horrors inflicted Iraq and so on what I'm going to talk now about is not that important on the surface, and I'll be getting onto some more direct meaty issues shortly, but you know I think it's quite interesting.

Over at 9/11 Blogger, (and I know... some of my fellow bloggers just do not want to talk about 9/11), there is a web cast video of David Cameron talking about this and other issues.

Of no surprise, Cameron simply says oh well the Americans don't need a new investigation as they had a thorough one already (which of course is false, the 9/11 Commission was a terrible terrible sick joke as we all know), but it just reminded me of something about David Cameron that I remembered from some months back and I commented on this on 9/11 Blogger today.

And it was this tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny little box story in the Evening Standard months ago that you would have missed which was about a meeting between Condoleeza Rice and Cameron and both Rice and the story were chastising Cameron because he wasn't 'onboard enough' with the Iraq War and I remember thinking at the time that is quite interesting.

Look I've said here before I think Cameron is a fluff-vendor really, and as well casting doubt on the farce of the 9/11 Commission could be politically extremely dangerous, but the fact that Cameron has bothered to actually even mention this at all is something. He can't pretend it's not an issue and that in itself is a tiny glimmer of hope.

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

Cameron's a cardboard cut-out character. Like so many others around today.

Good to see you 'back in business', btw.

4:44 PM  
Blogger J.UL1R4 said...

Yeah it is a real shame, because all Cameron needs to do on every issue is just tell the truth. I do think there is a slight something in this though, he didn't need to address this at all and he chose to, so that is small something.

Thanks Richard!

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home